Photographers, video journalists and reporters in the field continue to practice social distancing and take precautions as they report on the pandemic’s impact on health care infrastructure, the economy and daily life around the world.
Here are five ways to follow AP’s coverage of the coronavirus pandemic:
- AP’s stories, photos and videos about the COVID-19 pandemic and its impact across the globe can be found online.
- Understanding the Outbreak: A collection of stories explaining the new coronavirus and what it means to you.
- “One Good Thing”: Stories about the kindness of strangers and individuals who sacrifice for others during the coronavirus outbreak.
- “Ground Game: Inside the Outbreak”: A daily podcast that provides important factual information about COVID-19 through interviews with AP journalists based in some of the world’s hardest hit areas.
- AP Morning Wire, a daily newsletter that features AP’s spot, enterprise and investigative journalism and provides a behind-the-scenes look at the newsgathering process.
Notable AP stories about the pandemic include an exclusive all-formats report on the first coronavirus vaccine test, portraits of Italy’s front-line medical heroes, a review of testing blunders in the U.S., and a story examining coronavirus inequality in Latin America.