- Watch a video report from AP President and CEO Gary Pruitt in which he explains how AP strengthened its ability to provide critical news and services to members and customers, from opening a multimedia bureau in North Korea to completing an upgrade of all video to high definition. “AP produces news that no one else can, but that everyone needs,” Pruitt says.
- See a video review of the year’s biggest stories or browse by section to learn about the innovative ways AP journalists covered the London Summer Games, the civil war in Syria and the U.S. presidential election.
- Click through a compelling gallery of top images and stories produced by AP journalists in all 50 states.
- See AP’s global reach at a glance in “AP by the Numbers”: operations in 280 locations in 110 countries and in every statehouse in the country.
- Meet some of AP’s most tenacious and resourceful journalists, such as West Africa Bureau Chief Rukmini Callimachi who’s covered hunger in the region, or International Social Media Editor Fergus Bell who has led AP’s pioneering work in securing and verifying user-generated content from around the globe, including conflict zones.
The report will be presented to AP’s membership at its annual meeting today in Orlando, Fla.